Saturday, February 09, 2008


WOW!!!!!!


My partner out did herself. Thank you, Eva!!!! I got Swiss miss hot chocolate and some from Starbucks, I can't wait to try it. I also got a box of Mini Peanutbutter cups,, MMMM!!! Those were gone the first night. Eva, sent me a yarn cutter and a set of stitch markers. I just started knitting and didn't have any of those. Thank you so much for the sock yarn and the two sets of needles I can't wait to get started on a pair of socks. I found a web site that gives step by step pictures of how to make socks. OHH Yeah !! there was the box of Ghirardelli chocolate. I had to fight my daughters off of that when the box came my daughters and grandchildren were here. That is were the buddys went Eva made two buddys one for each of my new grandchildren. Katie kept taking Jr.'s away from him. That was so funny both of the children loved them Thank You so much, Eva!!!!!!

1 comment:

Eva said...

I'm so glad you like everything, and THANK YOU for the picture of the tots with their buddies. I know that's going to be my favorite part of this whole swap. It's just the cutest thing ever, and it makes me so happy that I decided to make those.