Saturday, January 05, 2008

Cocoa Swap Questionaire

Cocoa:
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug?
I love the Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate mix, but I’m willing to try any kind of cocoa that is milk chocolate flavor.I would be willing to try new favors also. I love the extra big mugs.
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream?
I like both.

Yarn/Knitting/Crochet
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?
I love Red Heart in any tropical colors. Bright, Bright, Bright!!!! I also want to try some sock yarn and the needles that are needed to knit some socks. I love socks of all kinds. My floors at home are tile and very cold on my feet.
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?
Crochet
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new?
My favorite needles are some 18 inch afghan hooks that I made myself. I make picture afghans with them. I would love to have the needles that are needed to make socks. I like to try new things.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions?
No
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?
I always buy new needles, even though I have maybe a hundred ones already!! LOL
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)
I love to make these small six sided motif that looks like there is a flower in the middle and has white around it. But would try socks. Hint, Hint!!! LOL

Miscellaneous
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter?
Crochet Afghans with pictures on them.
2. What is your favorite animal?
My Black lab and my Guinea Pig.
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'?
Sometimes!!
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs?
Go shopping or doing my Scrap booking.
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring?
Starting back up my Childcare center. I love to teach the little ones they are so much fun.
6. What are your favorite treat?
Chocolate or Ice cream. I love them both!!
7. What is your favorite board game?
I like to play Sorry or card games.
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)?
I have two girls ages 21, 20 and a boy age 16. I l have two new grand babies ages 5 months and 4 months. My furry babies are as follows, 4 dogs a Black lab, Scrappy Doo, a basset hound, Sassy two pit bulls Spook and Brutus. I have a main coon cat Faletto. And a Guinea pig named Mo
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?
No!!

1 comment:

trash said...

oh! oh! oh! Those afghans are just about the most amazing things ever!

Am not entirely sure what the 'steal/beg' present thing is but if it is anything like I figure then I too would have stolen, bartered or anything else to get that circles one!